December 19, 2018

Arsene Wenger: Former Arsenal manager drops AC Milan BOMBSHELL | Football | Sport


Arsene Wenger has responded to recent reports that he was set to take over as manager of AC Milan.

France Football reported that Wenger has been in negotiations with the Italians for several weeks.

The club are keen to return the Champions League after a four year absence.

But Wenger has now publicly responded to claims he is set to replace Gennaro Gattuso.

“The only thing I can say is it’s fake news,” he told beIN Sports.

“If I would sign somewhere I would tell you but it’s wrong news.

“I cannot master the rumours, I can only master what I do in my life.

“That’s wrong as well, I’m at the moment just focused on doing well for beIN Sport and that’s not easy!”

The former Arsenal boss has been without a job since he called time on his 22-year stay with the Gunners – but he hinted last week he is set to return.

“I believe I will start again on 1 January,” Wenger recently told SportBILD.

“I don’t know yet. I am well rested and ready to work again.”

The Rossoneri are keeping chase in the race for Champions League football.

Wenger has now been cut to 1/4 to take the job at AC Milan and is 5/1 for the Bayern Munich job.

Barcelona, Marseille and then France are the next in line although all signs now point to Milan.

Life after Wenger at the Emirates Stadium has not been as bad as first feared.

Unai Emery’s side have won 12 of their last 14 matches and are unbeaten during that stretch.



Source link

Save 15% for Fall into Savings

About The Author

Related posts

Skip to toolbar